Tuesday, October 04, 2005

015.General Updates

Oops... i forgot to mention that I was making a hat for my friend Alex. It's in the colors of his fraternity. I used Karabella Aurora 8... which i love, but apparently it pills quickly (according to a knitting review http://www.knittersreview.com/article.asp?article=/review/product/010531_a.asp).

I started the project and finished it in 2 days... it was pretty cool, i used the london beanie pattern from the previous hat post and did some math to figure out how to make it fit his head. I have pictures of it up on my photo website, hopefully i'll be able to give it to him this weekend.

oh, and i hate dpns hahahha - i tried doing dan's hat and just wanted to kill myself, so i gave up and got ciruclars instead =)

unfortunately, it took a while for them to come in, so i started on noah's sweater hoodie. i'm just about done with the back panel piece.

oh and i posted on craig's list looking for knitters and jewelry making companions =) i've gotten a few responses but one of them led to a knitting group =)

oh and there's an event http://www.knit-out.org/ that i want to make elisha go with me to =)

hopefully it won't be too cold!

*e

No comments: