okay, so it's like...super super early for my birthday...but...instead of the spa i bought dying stuff.
so... here it is
1. jacquard acid dye starter set that has Vermillion, Fire Red, Sky Blue, Sapphire Blue, Yellow Sun, and Jet Black. this means i'm going to have to think about how to make green lol.
2. three (3) skiens of superwash/nylon fingering weight yarn @ 462 yards each (to test subtle solid dying)
3. two (2) skiens of superwash/nylon worsted weight yarn @ 220 yards each (for aaron's socks that i still haven't done)
i need to get
1. a crockpot (going to target)
3. white vinegar
4. gloves (i think i have some at home)
5. a wash basin (i think i want a specifc one for washing)
6. these instructions printed out before it suddenly disappears off the internet ()
but i do have to report the following good stuff
1. the cable ribbed socks have been done =) i need to wash them
2. finished ONE jaywalker sock today @ bf's basketball game
3. camisa is done being knitted. just need to block and seam =)
4. i got fitted knits (i know i'm horrible)
5. i got knitting on the road (dude you have no idea how quickly this book is disappearing!)
6. i got the cashmere yarn from red =) very excited....
but yes... i must go now...